Wax which creates hydrophobic and protective coating durable for up to 12 months. Thanks to unique fluoropolymers, the coating effectively reduces adhesion of dirt and repels water. The paint is protected against negative effects of weather conditions such as acid rain, UV radiation and road salt. The product is dedicated to light coloured paintwork.
Directions for use:
1. Prepare your car by carefully hand-washing it with neutral pH shampoo, drying and decontaminating the surface using clay, cleaner, or other products of this kind
2. Get the minimum amount of product on the pad by applying gentle pressure to the surface of the wax and moving the pad in a can
3. Spread an even and possibly thin layer of wax on the paint with cross-motion, working panel by panel
4. Wait about 5-8 minutes for the wax to bind with the paint. The higher temperature, the shorter time needed
5. Polish the residue with a clean and dry microfiber cloth, frequently changing its side or replacing it with fresh one