We recommend this heavy clay bar for heavily contaminated paint, cars that have never really recieved any sort of detailing.
This Clay bar is also ideal for cars that have visited a bodyshop and have noticable amounts of overspray over paint & glass.
We advise to only use this clay bar if you'll be machine polishing or hand polishing after use as it can inflict marring due to the hardness of the bar.
Remove bonded contamination from paint surfaces that can’t be removed by normal washing. Tar spots, fall out, bonded traffic film and tree sap. As the bar glides over the paint surface bonded contaminates stick to the bar and are gently removed from the paint work. If your paint work feels rough after washing, try a contamination removal bar and feel the difference.
1. Split the bar in half (retain half in packaging).
2. Knead the bar in your hands to warm it up.
3. Flatten bar into a disk shape.
4. Spray Valet Pro Clay Rider on a square foot of the vehicle at a time.
5. Glide the bar back and forth across the well lubricated surface. If bar sticks, apply more Clay Rider.
6. Inspect the bar for contamination.
7. Knead the bar and fold it inwards to create a clean surface.
8. Repeat on another square foot until the vehicle is complete.